By J. Eller @SDzzz SandersGuide 2016 YouTube
- Sanders Family: Quid Pro Quo and the GOP Machine
- The Man Behind Sierra Blanca’s Woes
- Sanders & Sierra Blanca Legislation
- Bernie’s Sweet Tooth and Simmons
- Bernie Sanders’ Dissonance and Dissidents
- Activism FAIL – Politics of Sierra Blanca
- Sanders Family: Sex and the Brain
The Bernie Sanders world is a constant this-for-that transaction. Hiding behind a red herring of ‘nothing moral has money attached to it’, his concept of quid pro quo blame applies only to others. Winning elections on trade-offs and legislative favors like the establishment politicians he derides, while describing himself as an “outsider” has become the standard Sanders meme. Being weighed on the Sanders Scale can be catastrophic for those not politically heavy:
- Poor Texas Latinos have less value than White Vermonters.
- Black Lives Matter is less than All Lives Matter.
- War protesters have less right to assemble than union strikers.
- Tax payers have jobs and jobs…
View original post 993 more words